Thank you for deciding on a San Sisto College secondary education for your daughter.
Enrolment Processes and Key Dates
All other year levels
Follow this step by step guide to secure your daughter's place at San Sisto College.
1. Enrol online
2. Collect your documents
After you submit your online enrolment application, you will receive a confirmation email requesting you to prepare your documents and send them through as soon as possible. Your daughter's enrolment will be processed quickly to avoid any wait lists.
We require the following documents to enrol your daughter:
1. Evidence of identity
2. Download and complete our Further Information Document Enrolment Parts A, B, C San Sisto College 2023.pdf
3. Baptismal certificate (if applicable);
4. Copy of your daughter’s most recent report from her current school
5. Copy of your daughter’s latest NAPLAN results
6. A link to pay your application fee of $140 will be emailed once your application has been processed.
Please forward these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with your daughter's name, her year level (i.e. Year 7) and her year of enrolment.
3. After the application is completed
The College conducts student interviews at the beginning of your daughter's Year 4 year. Some interviews may be conducted at the end of her Year 3 year, at the discretion of the Principal.
Following the interview, parents are advised if their application has been successful and a place may be offered.
Confirmation of Enrolment papers and an acceptance fee of
$500.00 is payable upon acceptance of the enrolment offer. Any delays with returning this paperwork may result in a cancellation of your daughter's enrolment.
4. Familarise yourself with our enrolment information
Now you have enrolled your daughter, it is time to familarise yourself with the College's policies and procedures.
School Fee Policy and Fee Schedule
All enrolment enquiries may be addressed to our Enrolment Officer, via email@example.com or phone the College on 3900 9800.